There are various ways through the Friends of Weedon Island to financially support the Preserve, including sponsorships, memorials, and donations. As a 501(c)(3), your gift is fully tax deductible.
- Sponsorships come in varying levels, from $250 to $5,000, and are memorialized on a plaque in the Preserve’s Center.
- Memorials offer a special opportunity for family members and friends to recognize loved ones.
- Donations in any amount are always welcome.
Sponsorships, memorials, and donations can be directed to specific programs or projects. Simply click the link below to learn about the various opportunities available to you.
As a renewing or new member, you are the Friends of Weedon Island backbone, allowing us to fulfill our mission in a variety of ways.
- Sponsor full-day field trips, led by professional environmentalists and educators, to over 1,000 Pinellas County public school students attending Title 1 schools.
- Provide 35 full scholarships to the Weedon Island summer camps.
- Offer financial support for projects that help to preserve and protect the Preserve.
- Provide funding for special exhibits in Weedon Island’s Cultural and Natural History Center.
- Advocate for the the Preserve through community outreach efforts and programs.
Because we are a 501(c)(3) organization, your membership is also 100% tax-deductible. Click on the link below and renew or join today.